A mother’s prayer for her adult kids (kidults)
Dear Heavenly Father:
1. Give them wisdom to distinguish what is right from what’s wrong.
2. They would not fall into temptations.
3. They befriend Christians.
4. Though they may face discouragement, hardship, temptations, may they know that God is always there to help them.
5. They are well prepared for a job interview.
6. They lead a healthy life-style.
7. Though surrounded by non-Christians colleagues, room-mates, team-mates, friends, they can be a witness to Christ.
8. They know that their parents always pray for them and are always there for them.
9. They can confide to their parents whatever befall them.
10. They learn that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom.
11. They are not alone in all their suffering.
12. Remind them that God knows what’s best for them.
13. Let them remember how Joseph faced temptation.
14. Remind them how David trusted in God.
In Jesus’ name,